Create own drills – The integrated animation tool
The integrated easy2coach animation tool: A glance on the main features of the additional software for all premium members.
Our animation tool offers you the possibility to visualize training drills and tactics in dynamic animations. The easy2coach animation tool is easy to use and will help you design your drills, even complex ones as well as tactical plays in a quick and comprehensible way.
Similiar to the drawing tool in easy2coach, the easy2coach animation tool can be divided in 5 areas:
- In the middle: The playing filed
- >On the top of the playing field: You will find the buttons to save the animation, format the objects as well as as managing a sample.
- Below the playing field: You will find categories from those objects that can be used in easy2coach to create animations.
- Right side: After you click on a category, to the right you will find objects than can be moved towards the playing field by using the Drag&Drop function.
- Below the categories of the objects: You will find a zone where you can manage animation sequences.
Click here to test the animation tool (NO SAVING)
Attention: Saving animation won’t work in the DEMO version; saving templates will work for demonstration purposes even in the DEMO version. However, all templates will be deleted in the DEMO version at night. Of course, in easy2coach PREMIUM all features will work without restrictions.
To generate an animation please do the follwing:
- Select a category of objects below the playing field.
- Move the objects of your choice from the right hand side towards the playing field using the Drag&Drop function.
- Now click on the “Add scenario” button which you will find at the bottom left of your screen with an addition symbol. The time bar will move five seconds towards the right.
- Now move the objects in the playing field so they are in the position you would like them to be after five seconds.
- If you click on the “Play” button (bottum left), the objects will move to the place where you wanted them to be after these five seconds.
You can access this animation tool as well as many other great features without restrictions in our PREMIUM membership.Book PREMIUM now and create your own drills