Double One-Two II
We would like to thank the winning author of this weeks drill of the week for the created graphics and animations. We would also like to thank all other users who use our graphic and animation tools daily but were not selected this week. Please keep on trying! You are the reason why easy2coach becomes awesome worldwide.
Author: John Auldridge
Each action is a double one-two.
Player A passes to player B who lays the ball off in space for A to run onto. Player A lays the ball off with his first touch into space for player B to run onto. B now passes over to the other side (the blue side). One-twos are then played from each side one after another.
– The player waiting for the ball starts moving towards the ball as the ball is passed.
– The player passing the ball must orientate his running speed to the speed of the ball.
– The standing leg is often too far away from the ball and/or the player leans back.
– Timing of the pass is important.
– Players often run faster than they pass.
– Demand good strength of pass and pass precision.
We hope that you enjoyed this drill.
We also look forward to new suggestions or requests that you can easily send us as a comment in the blog or via email..
Click here if you want to access our drill database.Over 500 public drills are waiting for you
In case you like this football drill, we would be very happy if you could share this one below or if you visit us in www.easy2coach.net.