Passing in two Boxes VI
We would like to thank the winning author of this weeks drill of the week for the created graphics and animations. We would also like to thank all other users who use our graphic and animation tools daily but were not selected this week. Please keep on trying! You are the reason why easy2coach becomes awesome worldwide.
Author: Steve Surrander
The first pass is a vertical pass (1) to player B, follwoed by a pass for C to run on to. Player C passes back to the start to player D. The 3 players on the other side of the drill, run the exercise at the same time.
– This drill is very tiring.
– The standing leg is often too far away from the ball and/or the player leans back.
– Timing of the pass is important.
– Players often run faster than they pass.
– Demand good strength of pass and pass precision.
– Pass precision is more important than pass speed.
– The second pass must be passed for player to run on to.
We hope that you enjoyed this drill.
We also look forward to new suggestions or requests that you can easily send us as a comment in the blog or via email..
Click here if you want to access our drill database.Over 500 public drills are waiting for you
In case you like this football drill, we would be very happy if you could share this one below or if you visit us in www.easy2coach.net.