Shots on goal from various distances
We would like to thank the winning author of this weeks drill of the week for the created graphics and animations. We would also like to thank all other users who use our graphic and animation tools daily but were not selected this week. Please keep on trying! You are the reason why easy2coach becomes awesome worldwide.
Author: John Auldridge
The players take turns shooting at the goal. In doing so they should use different shooting techniques (curling, laces, instep shot)
The goalkeeper is always based on the respective shooters
– The high variability of the shots means the goalkeeper must react differently each time.
– The goalkeeper’s aim is always to secure the ball.
– The goalkeeper reacts as soon as the ball leaves the shooter’s foot.
– The jump is made with either no intermediate steps or with just one step. Several steps are a waste of time. The body weight rests with the jump made by the push-off leg.
– The goalkeeper jumps to the side with a momentum step. To the right, as he slows momentum over his right foot and pushes off the ground using the balls of his foot. To the left, as he slows momentum over his left foot.
We hope that you enjoyed this drill.
We also look forward to new suggestions or requests that you can easily send us as a comment in the blog or via email..
Click here if you want to access our drill database.Over 500 public drills are waiting for you
In case you like this football drill, we would be very happy if you could share this one below or if you visit us in www.easy2coach.net.